Tom Anderson, a legend in the ski industry since the 1950's. has owned and operated Pomeroy Sports since 1980. Tom, his family and a dedicated staff are always available to assist in getting you the proper gear and ski equipment. We are very proud of being voted Aspen's "Best Ski Shop" By The Aspen Times. From mid November to mid April you can see Tom at the shop seven days a week, unless he's skiing, exemplifying great customer service. We would prefer to make the right sale, than just any sale. When asked why he has been successful in the ski industry?, Tom says: "We will do whatever it takes to make sure our customers are happy and having fun!"
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, with over 160 years of combined experience, provide the highest level of customer service. We not only offer the most current high quality ski rentals, state of the art repairs, but we stand behind our prime service.
Our Store has a wide selection of...
- Ski Equipment (skis, bindings, boots and poles)
- Gear (Jackets, Gloves, Base Layers, ,etc.)
- Accessories (Goggles, Sunglasses, Hats, Socks, etc.)
Our Ski Shop services include...
- Overnight precision ski tunes and repairs with factory finish ski repair by experienced technicians.
- Custom boot fittings with computer analysis.
- Ski and Boot Rentals - Recreation and high performance shaped ski packages.
As a Bonus to our loyal customers, if you purchase skis from us, you get Free ski tunes as long as you own the skis.